Friday, September 28, 2007

New Pattern Coming!

I just finished this hooded sweater for Fall and I'm working on finishing up the pattern right now.... it'll be listed in my etsy store soon!

Normally, I really dislike acrylic yarn. It is easy to care for, sure, but I've found that if you want good, durable acrylic, it tends to be scratchy, and if you want nice soft acrylic, it pills up like mad! For this sweater, I thought I'd try the new Vanna's Choice yarn from Lion Brand, and I have to say I'm impressed! Not only is it nice and soft, (this is not Red Heart craft yarn, for sure!) but it isn't furry at all! Love it, and it's rather inexpensive, to boot! Although, I am not a fan of the label. I like to save my yarn labels for decoupage projects, (like the coffee table below) but I won't be decoupaging Vanna White's face onto my furniture anytime soon :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my golly Anj!!! This is soooo cute! I just drool over your designs and just wish I had half the amount of patience you have to crochet these gorgeous items with the details. I mean I do crochet, but I stick to the basics. An infant sweater, booties, a scarf.. simple LOL!!

gail said...

That's FABULOUS!