Monday, August 13, 2007

fun stuff...

Yesterday was a fun day. My friend April and her pretend husband invited us over for a cookout. It is great when your pretend husband gets along so well with your friend's pretend husband :) And I even remembered my camera.
sometimes it's fun to see how close you can get to the camera :)

Most of the pictures River let me take were of her tongue... she was kind enough to let me snap a decent one - only one.




Stone spent a good amount of time running from the camera, but I did manage to catch him once or twice.
I took quite a few pictures of little Autumn chewing on her spoon - cute little stinka stinka :)



We need to get out more often :)








2 comments:

Angela said...

Cute cute Cute kids!
I am stupid, but is a pretend husband a live in boyfriend who is everything but legally your husband? Just wondering.
I also love the 2 little birds jumper. So adorable!

pink willow designs said...

Thank you! Frankie is indeed my husband in every way, minus the paper that says so. After 13 years, boyfriend just sounds so.... wrong :)