Friday, August 17, 2007

hoodie pattern on the way!

Testing is DONE! Editing is beginning!
I designed this sweater at the beginning of this year, for the Needful Yarns Inc. knitting and crochet pattern contest. I wasn't one of the finalists, but I am glad I was given the motivation! My friend Amber wanted a long hooded sweater for her daughter, and we came up with the design together. It is my very favorite of all my crochet designs, and I am so thrilled to be *this much* closer to getting this pattern published. I have finished testing the pattern, it's all written out in notebook form.... now I just need to type it out and make it all pretty. So, if you're waiting for the hoodie pattern, keep an eye out! It'll be coming sooner than later ;)

1 comment:

Childishcouture said...

Anji that is GORGEOUS!!!! I can see it paired with a pair of your FABULOUS jeans!! Love it!