Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've spent the past ten minutes looking at a blank screen. How does one decide what to blog about on one's first attempt? I've decided I'm going to try the "jump in with both feet, blindly" method. Here goes!

So I've been having way too much fun with the decoupage/mosaic recycled jeans. I took enough sewing lessons that I can stitch fabric securely to a pair of jeans ;) They are a blast to make, and since I can't actually make an entire garment (or don't have the patience to sit and give a try) this is the perfect way to quiet that nagging little voice that says "you MUST buy fabric!" For a few minutes at a time, anyway.

My point? I listed these kickass jeans today :) My new favorite. Made with seriously cool Michael Miller fabrics. They're a size 6 (tcp)






and you can find them here:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6723835
(or click on the picture)

There - first post done. That wasn't so bad. Now I should probably get some housework done. After all, I did send Frankie to the yarn store, it's only fair...

peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.